Skip to main content

Quotes of the Day


So I have been collecting funny quotes Gabby says for over a year.  I thought I would share some of the things that come out of her mouth to cheer up your day:

  • Gabby went to Old MacDonald's Farm and a goat kept trying to eat her food and she would say, "No, not you! Bambi!"
  • Gabby was in trouble and I started counting to three and she interupted and said, "No. 1, 2, 3. You go to timeout!"
  • "Wait Grandma, I have to tell you something.  Tell Papa he has a fat tummy."
  • Me: "Gabby, you need to try to go potty." 
  • Gabby: "That's not a choice.""
  • "I got trouble news, I can't reach my make-up."
  • "I go marry Ranger."
  • "Daddy my favorite big friend.  You my favorite short friend."
  • Me: "Do you want to exercise?"
  • Gabby: "No, my back hurts."
  • Blakeleigh was born and I told Gabby. Her response- "Aww how cute.  The baby come out her tummy? I want to hold her."
  • "You broke my feelings Mom."
  • "Look at that naked boy!" EVERY time we see a guy without a shirt usually jogging.
  • "No! I'm gonna throw you in the trash!"
  • Daddy was sick so I told Gabby.  "Poor Daddy.  That's waffle!"
  • "Mom, I have some good news and some bad news, Sheldon up in heaven."
  • "I looked on Facebook all by myself."
  • When Gabby sings a song she made up and you ask her where she heard that song. "I downloaded it."
  • "I go spank your butt!"
  • We took Gabby to the movies to see Monsters University.  She was ready to go  minutes before the movie ended.  When it ended and we left she said, "Thank you for letting me go home."
  • When Gabby is playing with her cat, "She's a cutie pie."
  • Lila hopped in Gabby's bed one night.  Gabby carried her to me and said, "Her snuck in my bed.  I thought her was a monster! Her so cute!"
  • "I'm really snacky."
  • "Let's make a mommy sandwich.  You be the cream!" Making Michael, Gabby and me all three hug.
  • "I'll be the wormaid."- meaning mermaid.
  • Gabby telling me about her dream after I asked if she had a bad dream: " No, I had a sad dream.  You left me at the supermarket."
  • "I'm going to get married tomorrow. I go marry Aiden."
  • "Why does Jesus have to be in my heart? I want him right here to play with me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Fact

Today I went to the doctor for my now bi-weekly appointment. This is only the second time he has gotten out a measuring tape and measured my engorged stomach. My boss was talking about how interesting it is when they measure you...so I asked my doctor about it today and it's true! Whenever you are in your 20 something week and further along until very close to the end of pregnancy the number of centimeters from your pelvic bone to the top of your uterus should approximately be the same as the number of weeks pregnant you are. This week I was 28 centimeters and I am 28 weeks! So Gabrielle is right on schedule.
Gabrielle Elyssa McIlroy 7 pounds 6 ounces 19 3/4 inches long!

A Fun Filled Christmas Season

This Christmas season has been a very busy one for our family.  I have hosted a party and been to a numerous parties.  Gabby saw Santa Claus twice, made gingerbread houses, saw a performance of the “Gingerbread Man” with puppets, made a gingerbread man and ate it, counted down the days until Christmas with an Advent Calendar, made Mary, Joseph, and Jesus figurines, and went to look at Christmas lights a few times while belting out Christmas songs.  We did not forget the reason for this season.  No matter what we were doing, I tried to incorporate and tie it back into Jesus’ birth and the true meaning of Christmas.  Even Mr. Elfis tried to show Gabby that this season is about Jesus.  He read a Christmas Story one day and prayed over a nativity scene one day. Mr. Elfis enjoying a roasted marshmallow Gabby "helped" make cookies for the party I attended Mess maker, the only way to have fun As a treat, I bought Gabby, Grandma, and I tickets to the local Nutcra