Yesterday I was leaving work for my bi-monthly doctor's appointment and there was this beautiful brand new white Navigator parked behind me. Since I had an incident about a month ago with backing into a truck (luckily only damaging my car), I was pulling out very slowly and cautiously...or so I thought! Of course I hit this BRAND NEW car (it still had paper plates)!!! At first I walked up to it and didn't see any damage, but I knew whose car it was (one of my professors from grad school and a lady who contracts with my company). So I went to my doctor's appointment (sure I'd be back before her session was over) and warned them my blood pressure might be high. When I got back to the office she had just driven off and didn't even notice the damage. I called her immediately and apologized profusely! She was extremely nice about the whole thing and told me the SUV was only 1 week old. I still feel terrible, but I am going to pay to get the scratches in the front of her beautiful new car fixed. Hopefully...my brain will begin to work correctly again soon. Until it does I plan on avoid reverse as much as possible!
I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus. We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves. If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button. Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...
Comments