Tomorrow is my first day back to work. That means 10 hours tomorrow without my baby! I think that this is going to be much harder on me than her, because she loves her grandma and will be spoiled all day by her grandma and Great Aunt Ellen. I hope that I don't cry all day and I am sure Gabby won't cry at all. Wish me luck and Michael luck. He will pick her up when he gets off work, which will be the most father/daughter quality time they will have had together.
I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus. We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves. If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button. Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...
Comments