Michael and I go walking about a mile and a half a few days a week so that I get some sort of exercise. We typically walk at night because it is dark by the time I get off work so we really don't have a choice. On a recent walk I stepped on the longest worm I've ever seen! Mike looked back at it and realized it was really a snake! So of course he had to go pick it up, inspect it, and show it to me. I'm glad it was a small snake! We kept walking after Mike was done looking at it and then less than a block later there was another small snake in the middle of the sidewalk! This one was even smaller than the previous snake and I didn't step on this one! Michael thought it was crazy that in one night we saw TWO snakes when we have never seen another snake during our walks. I'm just glad Ranger wasn't with us because he would have probably been so scared Mike would have had to carry him home!
I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus. We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves. If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button. Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...
Comments