So first off, let me tell you that I thought I was 26 weeks this week instead of the 24 I really am which sort of bummed me out at first...but not for long! The reason 26 weeks is significant is that is the end of my second trimester and the beginning of my third! Don't get me wrong, I am excited to be 6 months pregnant, that means only 3 months to go right? WRONG! Only a little less than 4 months! I am no math whiz but I thought that was simple math. The official date of my 6th month celebration was December 4th, which was Friday. How did we celebrate this joyous occasion?!? With SNOW of course!! Houston made history on this day having the earliest snow in its known history! Below is a picture of Gabby enjoying the first snow of her in utero life (Mike made me take this picture).

I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus. We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves. If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button. Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...
Comments