Skip to main content

100 Day to Go!

So here is the life of this pregnant mommy to be with only 100 days to go:
  • The longest I have made it without morning sickness: 2 weeks and 1 day
  • I have gained 23 or 26 pounds (depending on when you start counting)
  • I am energetic for the most part
  • I can no longer see my toes when sitting and attempting to paint them (Thanks Lacey for painting them for me!)
  • I sleep in 2 hour increments thanks to the bigger belly and the smaller bladder
  • Michael and my life already revolve around our little miracle
  • I am bored! Apparently once you are pregnant (and showing) your friends think you are no longer capable of going out and having fun
  • I am becoming organized...2 closets are clean/organized, one will be emptied by my parents, so then the baby's closet can be cleaned, our room is almost organized, and I have thrown away about 15 bags of trash and given 6 or 7 bags of items to Goodwill.
  • I no longer work any Fridays so have that time to concentrate on cleaning and organizing our house and seeing friends.
  • Michael still does everything he can think of for me...I don't think anyone has a better husband and best friend than me!
  • Ranger is still working on his baby skills, he is getting used to the new baby smells we have introduced to him and he rarely even needs reminders any more to stay out of the nursery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Eve Elf Shenanigans

I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus.  We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves.  If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button.   Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...

My 3rd Mother's Day

It's hard to believe that Sunday was the third time I've been able to celebrate Mother's Day.  This Mother's Day was especially special because I became a godmother to Aiden and Addison, some of our closest friends two children.  We woke up that morning got dressed and headed to church to watch the baptism of some of the cutest kids I ever met.  They church had us sit in the front row for ease of baptizing, but it made it far more difficult for us to contain our kids.  The baptism was at the very beginning of the sermon.  Less than 5 minutes after the baptism Gabby made a noise talking to Daddy, (I doubt the people next to us could even hear) the minister came up to me and offered to show me where the day care was.  She was very polite and sweet, but I knew I could not exactly refuse.  I have never left Gabby with a stranger, not for 30 seconds, so I walked in to the nursery and Gabby instantly began coloring.  Once Addison appeared (because the m...

Two and a Half!

It has been far too long since I've written because Gabby has been keeping me busy (not to mention Mike being gone more means I am busier all around).  Today to celebrate Gabby's 2 1/2 year mark I will give you a little insight into the milestones she has met: Gabby can snip paper She talks constantly in complete sentences: "Mommy you my best friend. Come here and play with me!" were her phrases of the day The funnies words she says: peanut butter, balloon...basically anything with an "l" in it Gabby can ride a tricycle Gabby can navigate and i-phone, find her apps, and play them Gabby can put on her own socks and shoes She can eat with a spoon and fork without any help She can color with paper She can count to 11 She knows all of her shapes She know how to spell stop She can pick up after her own spills (when she wants to) She has an imagination She knows words that I have never said to her She can do basic puzzles She can problem solve ...