The other day Gabby grabbed my finger and pulled me toward the light switch. She made me push each switch, but each time I flipped the switch she would say no and complain until I turn the switch back off. After about five minutes of her dragging me to each switch in the house I finally turned off the living room light and Gabby cheered and clapped her hands. I had turned out the light she was looking for! After the light was off Gabby hopped out of my arms, hastily went to her baby, said "shhh" and "night night,"and then repeatedly came back to cover her baby. After a few minutes of the light being out she wanted stars. Apparently she expects her baby to have the same routine as she does. What a good mommy!
I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus. We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves. If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button. Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...
Comments