Skip to main content

17 Weeks

I found this as a draft and thought I would post it, it makes me so happy that Gabby is here and I am not longer pregnant!

Just thought you guys would appreciate seeing a 17 week baby bump. What has my 17th week been like so far? Just the same as always. Here is a day in the life of preggo:


7:30: Go down stairs, make breakfast, vomit, then eat breakfast (I am convinced pregnancy is the only time in life a person is interested in eating only moments after staring the porcelain throne in the face)

8:30: Clean House

9:30: Eat a snack

10:00: Leave to run errands (mainly trying to find clothes that will fit and are work appropriate)

12:00: Lunch with mom

2:00: Shopping

3:30: Work on projects until Mike gets home

4:30: Relax

6:00: Dinner

7:00: Visit with my parents
8:30: Walk a mile

11:00: Bedtime!


As you can see, food is involved frequently in this pregnant girl's life. Being pregnant is definitely an adventure. I just can't wait to no longer have morning sickness, but I am not complaining it's much better than the first trimester because it's truly MORNING sickness now :) y


Really, I just can't wait to feel the baby move which can happen any time now and we cannot wait to see the baby and find out if he's a boy or a girl!! Only 2 more weeks! Michael informed me that I had to put the fact that I can't wait to feel the baby move in print, because he said I will be eating those words later when I am being beat up from the inside. He is probably right, but an abusive baby is a healthy baby!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Eve Elf Shenanigans

I thought we would give you a glimpse of some of the silly things Mr. Elfis (our Elf) did Christmas Eve before returning to Santa Claus.  We went to Dallas on Monday and luckily our elf (who Gabby named Snowball, then Snowball Snow Flake, but whose name is really Mr. Elfis) hopped in a car seat so he could make the journey safely to Grandma and Grandpa's and meet Ralphie, Emma and Brody's Elf. Here are the shenanigans they got into while waiting for Santa to arrive and while we were all asleep: Proof that the elves took these photos all by themselves.  If you look closely between the first two photos you can see Mr. Elfis' hand move pushing the button.   Snacking on the kid's gingerbread houses. Drinking Gabby's milk hanging upside down. What were they thinking?! Soaring with the eagles (Gabby's favorite bird). Ralphie riding a horse. Ralphie sneaking in a stocking. Mr. Elfis sliding down the banister ...

My 3rd Mother's Day

It's hard to believe that Sunday was the third time I've been able to celebrate Mother's Day.  This Mother's Day was especially special because I became a godmother to Aiden and Addison, some of our closest friends two children.  We woke up that morning got dressed and headed to church to watch the baptism of some of the cutest kids I ever met.  They church had us sit in the front row for ease of baptizing, but it made it far more difficult for us to contain our kids.  The baptism was at the very beginning of the sermon.  Less than 5 minutes after the baptism Gabby made a noise talking to Daddy, (I doubt the people next to us could even hear) the minister came up to me and offered to show me where the day care was.  She was very polite and sweet, but I knew I could not exactly refuse.  I have never left Gabby with a stranger, not for 30 seconds, so I walked in to the nursery and Gabby instantly began coloring.  Once Addison appeared (because the m...

Two and a Half!

It has been far too long since I've written because Gabby has been keeping me busy (not to mention Mike being gone more means I am busier all around).  Today to celebrate Gabby's 2 1/2 year mark I will give you a little insight into the milestones she has met: Gabby can snip paper She talks constantly in complete sentences: "Mommy you my best friend. Come here and play with me!" were her phrases of the day The funnies words she says: peanut butter, balloon...basically anything with an "l" in it Gabby can ride a tricycle Gabby can navigate and i-phone, find her apps, and play them Gabby can put on her own socks and shoes She can eat with a spoon and fork without any help She can color with paper She can count to 11 She knows all of her shapes She know how to spell stop She can pick up after her own spills (when she wants to) She has an imagination She knows words that I have never said to her She can do basic puzzles She can problem solve ...