Happy New Year! I cannot believe that it is 2014 and Gabby
is going to be 4 years old this year. Oh
how time flies when you are having fun! To ring in the New Year Gabby, Michael,
and I went over to a friend’s house and enjoyed watching them pop fireworks for
hours. Gabby enjoyed playing with her
friend Hayley and snuggling with her watching the fireworks. She didn't seem to be bothered at all by the
loudness of the popping (most of the fireworks were artillery shells). She enjoyed
playing with Morning Glory sparklers. We
went home around 10:30 because it was getting too cold. Gabby protested but passed out in minutes. I
look forward to celebrating this year with my family, especially Gabby and
Michael. I have we are going to have a year filled with fun and many joyous
memories made!
It's hard to believe that Sunday was the third time I've been able to celebrate Mother's Day. This Mother's Day was especially special because I became a godmother to Aiden and Addison, some of our closest friends two children. We woke up that morning got dressed and headed to church to watch the baptism of some of the cutest kids I ever met. They church had us sit in the front row for ease of baptizing, but it made it far more difficult for us to contain our kids. The baptism was at the very beginning of the sermon. Less than 5 minutes after the baptism Gabby made a noise talking to Daddy, (I doubt the people next to us could even hear) the minister came up to me and offered to show me where the day care was. She was very polite and sweet, but I knew I could not exactly refuse. I have never left Gabby with a stranger, not for 30 seconds, so I walked in to the nursery and Gabby instantly began coloring. Once Addison appeared (because the m...
Comments